Hi! It’s so nice to meet you. I’m Sarah Chetrit.
Both of my parents died by the time I was 10 from cancer. I grew up on welfare, put myself through college, paid my loans off within three years and started a job as an auditor at the Big 4.
While working at the Big 4, I got really sick. It started out as sciatica in my left leg but quickly, the nerve pain spread all over my body into my hands, feet and face.
Even though I am still healing from fibromyalgia today, it’s been a blessing in disguise.
Because living in New York City was too hard for me (the average New Yorker walks five miles a day), shortly after Mike and I got married, we moved to Amsterdam where I started my travel blog.
Now I travel the world and get paid for it and even better, I get to work from home and really fit my job around my health, not the other way around.
In this blog, I write mostly about travel such as:
- Instagrammable places I’ve taken photos at
- Delicious foodie guides (I loooove to eat!)
- Destinations I’ve visited around the world
- Hotel and restaurant reviews
- Travel tips
However, I also write about lifestyle topics that have helped my life, and thus, could hopefully provide insight to yours too such as:
- Dealing with fibromyalgia at home or traveling abroad
- Wedding related inspiration from my own wedding plus wedding and bachelorette tips
- Health and beauty tips related to lactose intolerance, TMJ, acne, severe dust allergy symptoms and microblading
- Home decor and working from home tips such as being productive and having a standing desk to work from
- My expat life in Amsterdam, which includes tips like buying a bike in Amsterdam
- Style related tips, which even includes things like women’s golf attire and petite clothing shops
Overall I’m an open book and I’d love to help you in any way that I can.
Also, I just talked A LOT about myself. I’d love to learn more about you. DM me on Instagram @sarchetrit!
You can also find me on TikTok @sarchetrit.