From Lust Till Dawn is a reader-supported site. Purchases made through links may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more.
50+ London Instagram Spots You Can’t Miss!
London is full of gorgeous places to capture, but of course you want more than haphazard captures of quaint streets and charming buildings when you visit.
You want THE MOST Instagrammable places in London.
Here’s a mega guide to all the Instagrammable places in London grouped by neighborhood.
A Quick Note on Being the Awesomely Polite Instagrammer That You Are:
Sorry to be a total mom right now but I’ve heard property owners in London being quite upset with Instagrammers and because I don’t want us all to get a bad rep– If you are taking photos in front of someone’s house, kindly stay off their property, which includes but is not limited to their porch, staircase, and even fence around their yard. Stay on public property such as the sidewalk, and be mindful that these are people’s homes.
Also, some businesses may benefit from you supporting them if you are using their livelihood for photos so don’t be shy about shopping at their shops. For example, I bought beautiful flowers at Moyses Stevens, which I was then able to use for the photos— win win!
? Pin or bookmark this post for later.
Tips for Shooting the Most Instagrammable Places in London
Before I share this mega-list of Instagrammable places in London, I wanted to give you some tips on how to take the best photos.
- This city is HUGE. Make sure to plan out these Instagrammable places in London by neighborhood. Use this map to see all the items below grouped by neighborhood.
- It may go without saying, but you’ll have a better chance at empty shots if you arrive earlier at popular places. For example, Peggy Porschen GETS PACKED with visitors by 9-10AM so for an empty photo of the storefront, you’ll want to go first thing in the morning. Check Google Maps to get an idea of how busy a place is.
- You’ll get the best photos during golden hour because the lighting over the city will be soft and beautiful. Mid-day, the lighting will be harsh but because you are in a city, you could find bits of shade under buildings or play with lighting.
- If you don’t have a lot of data or wifi, you can use Google Maps to save all these locations on your phone, and use your Google Maps offline without data or wifi!
- If you’re traveling by yourself or want group shots, bring a travel tripod. Here’s the lightweight travel tripod I use when I travel by myself.
- Besides taking photos, don’t forget to have fun and eat amazing food. London has a huge variety of delicious cuisines. Check out some of my favorite restaurants here.
Now that you have my top tips for shooting, let’s move onto all the amazing London Instagram spots!
16 Instagrammable Cafes and Restaurants in London
London does an amazing with making their cafe and restaurant aesthetics total goals. Here are 15 top Instagrammable cafes in London worth taking photos at.
1. Peggy Porschen
Peggy Porschen Belgravia is one of the most popular places to photograph in London because of how pink it is!
Most people like to shoot the restaurant directly in the front, but I really enjoy the side view.
2. Élan Cafe
Elan Cafe is the cafe to go for everything pink, floral and girly. Of course they have sweet desserts there too.
3. Fait Maison
Fiat Maison is a tea house that also serves homemade French and Mediterarean style dishes.
4. Churchill Arms
Churchill Arms is one of the most Instagrammable bars in London as it’s astonishingly covered in a ton of botanical plants! As a bonus, it serves Thai food. Yummy!
5. Mr. Fogg’s House of Botanicals
Imagine a place that’s completely full of flora and fauna inside and out; that’s Mr. Fogg’s House of Botanicals. Come here for cocktails, light bites, and of course, photos!
6. Biscuiteers Boutique and Icing Cafe
The cutest photo opportunity at Biscuiteers is on the outside with this cartoon-like drawn storefront.
Aubaine is the perfect spot for a photogenic and delicious afternoon tea.
8. The Ivy Chelsea Garden
The Ivy Chelsea Garden is one of the Instagrammable places in Chelsea that you have to visit. The entryway is jawdropping, but the inside of this casual dining eatery is just as beautiful too.
9. Coppa Club
The Coppa Club is a fun outdoor-ish bar on the River Thames. You’ll get a view of the Shard, river and Tower Bridge while having drinks inside bubbles.
10. Tonight Josephine
Tonight Josephine is for the pink and neon obsessed. There are neon pink signs around the restaurant!
11. Dominique Ansel Bakery London
Not only does Dominique Ansel have some of the best pastries in the world, but it’s floral front is always on point.
12. Saint Aymes
Saint Aymes is a whimsical, floral place to have afternoon tea. The story behind this place is so cute; it was started by two sisters and modeled after their grandma’s garden.
13. The Coral Room
The Coral Room is an eyecatching spot to have drinks and afternoon tea. The colors are bold and popping!
Sketch is a beautifully pink tea room that also serves cocktails in the evening.
One of the secret, not-so secret Instagram spots of London is in the bathroom!
15. Harry’s Dolce Vita
Design by Early Hours Ltd
Harry’s Dolce Vita is an upscale Italian restaurant serving handmade pasta, wine and cocktails. Doesn’t hurt to have a beautiful floral piece outside its restaurant!
16. Milk Train Cafe
Milk Train Cafe is a cute cafe serving ice cream and cotton candy. Not only is the inside total Instagram goals, but so is the food!
8 Instagrammable Stores in London
Stores in London have gone above and beyond to completely change the shopping experience by paying extra attention to design. Check out these Instagrammable shops in London that everyone loves!
1. Sézane L’Appartement London
Sezane is a Parisienne clothing brand with beautiful, high-quality pieces.
2. Moyses Stevens Flowers
Moyses Stevens is a flower shop whose aesthetics match the beauty of their flowers! I bought a bouquet of flowers here to shoot with.
3. Les Senteurs
Les Senteurs is London’s oldest perfumery with a floral display that matches its amazing fragrances.
4. Maddox Gallery
Maddox Gallery is an art gallery that showcases a mix of contemporary art pieces from sculptures to prints.
5. Neill Strain Floral Couture
Neill Strain is a luxury floral boutique who uses this location to showcase their exceptional range of flowers and plants.
6. Wild at Heart
Wild at Heart is an adorable florist shop with locations around the location. The above is taken at the Notting Hill location.
7. Nail’d It
There are multiple locations of Nail’d It. See one of the locations on the map.
8. Hermione Harbutt
Hermione Harbutt is a contemporary designer of amazing accessories for wedding and events. If you’re getting married, I’d highly recommend stopping here in addition to taking a pic to kill two birds with one stone!
7 Instagrammable Tourist Sites in London
1. London Eye with Phone Booths
Getting a photo of the red phone booths in London is a must. Why not get both the phone booths with the London Eye?
2. London Eye Straight On
The London Eye is one of the most iconic London landmarks.
3. Tower Bridge
The Tower Bridge is one of London’s famous bridges.
4. Girl with a Dolphin Fountain
You can get a magnificent view of Tower Bridge from the Girl with Dolphin Statue.
5. Sky Garden
The Sky Garden is London’s highest public garden with amazing views of the city.
6. Kew Gardens
The Kew Gardens is a world-famous botanical garden just outside of London with tons of photo opps.
7. Big Ben and Westminster Bridge
Both Big Ben and the Westminster Bridge are must-visit London landmarks. Unfortunately the Big Ben is being renovated until the early 2020s so if this is high on your bucket list, hold off on your London trip.
3 Instagrammable Hotels in London
1. St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel
St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel is a pretty iconic one from both inside and outside. Do the stairs bring back memories of a certain Spice Girls’ music video?
2. Hotel Indigo Leicester Square
The Hotel Indigo Leicester Square has an amazing view of the London Eye. Head to the bar on the sixth floor for a cocktail and watch the sunset beautifully over the city.
3. Artist Residence
The Artist Residence is a boutique hotel in London with the most beautiful design. Its furniture creates an endless space for photoshoots.
Bonus, it’s only a 10 minute walk from Peggy Porscehn Belgravia.
5 Instagrammable Neighborhoods & Streets in London
1. Neal’s Yard
Neal’s Yard is an extra colorful street that’ll make your feed pop.
2. Regent Street
Regent Street is a popular shopping street, which looks great for a photo if you stand right in the middle!
3. Notting Hill
Besides having my favorite bakery, Gail’s, Notting Hill is a dream when it comes to creating a colorful feed because of its many colorful buildings. You can virtually walk around the neighborhood finding endless colors but there are two spots that I love:
- Left: This street is Colville Houses. I like that it’s a dead end so it doesn’t have much foot traffic.
- Right: Another great spot is at Hillgate Place. You’ll get a 360 view of colorful houses here. It’s quite amazing.
Shoreditch is the ultimate neighborhood for hipsters who love street art. You can find art, installations, food markets, authentic Indian food on Brick Lane, coffee shops, bars and cool places to work such as Ace Hotel London Shoreditch every corner you look.
5. Covent Garden
Covent Garden is a popular, busy neighborhood in London. It often as amazing floral displays like the one above.
5 Miscellaneous Instagrammable Photo Opps in London
1. The Tube
Get a shot in London’s own underground rail system, the Tube.
2. Pretty Little Thing Taxi
If you get a chance to spot the pink prettylittlething.com taxi, then whip your camera as fast as you can as it rolls on by so you can add pink to your feed.
3. Cherry Blossoms
In the spring, beautiful cherry blossom trees pop up all over London. If you want to for sure see some, head to Notting Hill and take photos with the color homes there too.
4. Red Telephone Booth
The red telephone booths of London are iconic. They are sprinkled around the city, but why not get both the phone booth and the London Eye at the same time?
Shortly after the beautiful cherry blossoms come wisteria hysteria so don’t fret if you miss the pretty pink blossoms. You’ll see purple blooming everywhere!
Map of Most Instagrammable Places in London
I’ve listed out every Instagrammable place mentioned above to make it super easy to take amazing photos. Whenever you post your picture from London, tag it with #sarahsdreamers to share it with me. Can’t wait to see what you create.
Travel Tips for a Great Time in London
To be able to enjoy London to the fullest while discovering its most Instagrammable spots, you’ll surely have to have a good night’s rest and plenty of good food to eat. Check out these posts for a smooth trip.
- Delicious Places to Eat in Soho, London
- Two Chic, Boutique Hotels to Stay At:
- Airbnbs in London
In case you need a little help with your Instagram, here are two awesome resources for Instagram:
- Tailwind is what I use to plan my Instagram feed ahead of time. It saves so much time and is key in making a consistent feed.
- It gives you the best time to post, a content plan and even suggestions on what to post about.
- There’s a free trial version.
- Flick is how I easily find hashtags I can actually get impressions from. It tells you which hashtags have low, medium or high competition, which is key. Check out their free trial.
- The IGInfluencer Guide is what helped me grow my account from 50k to 160k and make $1,600 each sponsored post. The special offer through my link is only available for 7 days so don’t snooze on signing up and growing your account!
Instagrammable Places Related Posts
If you love taking Instagram pics around the world, you might also like my guides to:
- Instagrammable Places in New York
- Instagrammable Places in Amsterdam
- Instagrammable Places in Scotland
Hope this guide helps you find the best Instagrammable places in London!
Thanks for stopping by! xo.