From Lust Till Dawn is a reader-supported site. Purchases made through links may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more.
Montmartre is an adorable neighborhood set on the second highest hill of Paris and a neighborhood I highly recommend anyone visiting (Instagrammer or not). This gives you sweeping views of the city along with charming cafés and the Basilica of Sacré-Cœur to take photos of.
With its many highlights, you can easily spend a whole morning in this area. Grab your camera, friend or Instahubby, and check out these most Instagrammable places in Montmartre, Paris.
? Pin or bookmark this post on Instagrammable places in Montmartre for later.
Photos of the Most Instagrammable Places in Montmartre
The Basilica of Sacré-Cœur
The Basilica of Sacré-Cœur is the main site to see in Montmartre, Paris. You can snap a photo of it from the back, the front and even from down the hill by the carousel
Le Consulat Restaurant is one of the oldest restaurants in Paris. With its striped awning and vintage-esque chairs, this building is a head-turner for all those who pass it.
Besides the building itself, you can also get a photo of the cute postcard stand across the street.
La Maison Rose
La Maison Rose is an adorable pink restaurant that’ll make an feed light up. This is especially true for those who love colorful places!
? Pin or bookmark this post for later.
Chez Eugene is a sweet little cafe with popping colors for your background. It’ll fill your photo with red stripes and occasional pops of blue.
Lamarck – Caulaincourt Metro Stop
If you’re looking for the main metro stop that keeps popping up all over Instagram, you’re probably thinking of Lamarck – Caulaincourt Metro stop. You know the Metro stop that has the wide, red Metropolitan sign with the red store awnings and city in the background?
Yup, that’s the Lamarck – Caulaincourt Metro stop, and it’s the perfect place to go for a charming city photo.
What to Wear to Montmartre
Montmartre is quite hilly so if you’re not taking the funicular, you’ll definitely want to bring sneakers then change into any dress shoes that you plan on wearing for photos.
Because of the bright white of Sacre Coeur and the colorful awnings of the cafes, you’ll either want to keep it neutral or wear a bright color like red. If you want to match La Maison Rose, then you can opt for a green dress, and of course, dresses with stripes go well with it all!
You might like: Off the Beaten Path Paris Activities & Restaurants
Addresses for These Instagrammable Places in Montmartre
Get the exact addresses for these Instagrammable places in Montmartre in one easy list with links to Google Maps.
- The Basilica of Sacré-Cœur, 35 Rue du Chevalier de la Barre
- Le Consulat, 18 Rue Norvins
- La Maison Rose, 2 Rue de l’Abreuvoir
- Chez Eugene, 17 Place du Tertre
- Lamarck – Caulaincourt Metro Stop, Lamarck – Caulaincourt
Don’t have a data plan? Learn how to use Google Maps offline without data or wifi for free, and save these locations above too!
In case you need a little help with your Instagram, here are two awesome resources for Instagram:
- Tailwind is what I use to plan my Instagram feed ahead of time. It saves so much time and is key in making a consistent feed.
- It gives you the best time to post, a content plan and even suggestions on what to post about.
- There’s a free trial version.
- Flick is how I easily find hashtags I can actually get impressions from. It tells you which hashtags have low, medium or high competition, which is key. Check out their free trial.
- The IGInfluencer Guide is what helped me grow my account from 50k to 160k and make $1,600 each sponsored post. The special offer through my link is only available for 7 days so don’t snooze on signing up and growing your account!
Instagrammable Places Related Posts
If you love taking Instagram pics around the world, you might also like my guides to:
Hope this guide helps you find the best Instagrammable places in Montmartre. You can find other photo spots in Paris here.
Thanks for making it all the way down to the end of the post. I’d love to connect. Come say hi to me my Instagram @sarchetrit, especially if you found any part of this post to be helpful.
Till then, thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!