From Lust Till Dawn is a reader-supported site. Purchases made through links may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more.
If you want a bit of extra glam to your face without looking like you overdid it, you might be interested in how I do my makeup! This is my go-to makeup look for going out, holidays and even Instagram shoots.
Products Used in my Go-to Makeup Look
- MAC Prep & Prime Natural Radiance with Hydration preps my skin for makeup as well as hydrates it! It creates a glowy after-effect even though it’s underneath the layers of makeup.
- MAC Mineralize Moisture Foundation with SPF15 in #NC35 makes my skin look smooth and even.
- Revolution Beauty’s Fast Base Stick Foundation in #F6 is what I use as a base for contouring. Note: I made a mistake in the video saying this was by Make Up Forever, but in fact, it’s by Revolution Beauty!
- Kiko Milano Sculpting Touch Creamy Stick Contour in #201 is what I use to contour my face with a matte color.
- MAC’s Hyper Real Glow palette in Get it Glowin’ is the best at making parts of your face pop with a shiny glow and adding dimension.
- Kiko’s Super Colour Eyeliner is great for a cat-eye look that’ll last all day.
- The Elizabeth Mott mascara has been my go-to for years for long, full eyelashes that won’t run in rain or even while sweating! It comes off easily though with soap and water.
- Revlon’s Super Lustrous Lipstick in Rose Velvet pulls together the entire look with a pop of color on the lips. This lipstick is actually moisturizing and won’t dry your lips out since it has vitamin E and avocado oil.
Have any questions about how I did my makeup? Feel free to ask in the comments, or better yet, DM me on Instagram! Open to any and all questions.
Thanks for stopping by!